Trip payments, Changes in the bookings and cancellations
How can I pay for my trip?
There are two different methods of payment for your holiday. You can choose to pay by a bank transfer, or by VISA or Mastercard. We do not accept any other credit cards. Should you wish to pay by credit card, please click here.
When paying by bank transfer, please make sure that the transferred amount corresponds to the correct amount in Swedish kronor (SEK) that is quoted in your booking confirmation. All bank transfer costs must be paid by the customer. Read carefully below to find the correct account information. If you have received the amount in Swedish kronor, then you must pay to the SEK account, even if you live in another country.
1) For those of you living in Sweden, please use our bankgiro number: 5828-9760.
2) For those of you living outside of Sweden, we recommend that you pay us by using our IBAN and swift code. This will cost you less and is a quick way to transfer the money. Again, choose the bank account that corresponds to the same currency that is quoted in your booking confirmation!
Bank name: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
IBAN: SE6750000000051221190016 - Swedish kronor (SEK)
Account number: 5122 11 900 16
IBAN: SE2250000000055018285508 - Euro (EUR)
Account number: 5501 82 855 08
IBAN: SE9550000000054238204859 - Great British Pound (GBP)
Account number: 5423 82 048 59
Bank name: Skandinaviska Enskilda Banken
IBAN: DK0352950010038723 - Danish kronor (DKK)
Accounts number: 5295 001 0038 723
How much do I have to pay and when?
When you have confirmed a booking with Scuba Travel, you will receive a booking confirmation within a day. A down payment of 2000 SEK needs to be paid within 7 days of the booking date in order to assure your spot on the trip. If you have a problem keeping to this deadline, please contact us so that we can make other arrangements. The final payment needs to be paid at the very latest, 14 days prior to the departure date. You may feel free to pay the entire amount at any time leading up to the trip. You may also pay in installments if this is easier for you financially.
Where appropriate we may ask you to pay for your flights once they become available, this will ensure that you get the best possible rate for you flight. Please note that no flights are guaranteed until we have recived full payment for them.
Please observe that no payment forms will be sent to you. You are responsible for paying on time.
Does Scuba Travel have a travel guarantee that protects my payments?
Scuba Travel Scandinavia AB has a statutory travel guarantee placed with Kammarkollegiet (Chamber of Commerce). All travel companies selling package trips in the Nordic regions are obligated to have a guarantee. Swedish guarantees are regulated by Kammerkollegiet. This travel guarantee protects all customers that have booked and paid directly to Scuba Travel Scandinavia AB.
The travel garantee also cover international travellers regardless of your nationality.
This guarantee is a travelers security that any deposits or other payments made to a travel agency or tour operator are secure and can be paid back in the event of the travel company going bankrupt, or the like.
May I change the itinerary before I have made the final payment?
Certain changes can be made to an already planned itinerary if made well in advance to the departure date. Things such as upgrades in rooms, rental equipment, booking of courses or extended stays can all be arranged if planned in advance.
To change your itinerary completely, in such meaning, change in hotel, boat or dive packages will be permitted if time and availability allows it.
An extra booking charge can be applied to any changes having to be made after the final payment has been made. Please note that in accordance to our travel terms 1.6 any changes made in an already booked trip will constitute as a breach in the contract.
Cancellation of a booked trip
Below are Scuba Travel´s conditions concerning cancellation of a booked trip. All customers have the right to cancel their trip. The following cancellations fees will be applied:
- In the case of cancellation earlier than 90 days before the date of departure, the traveller shall forfeit the full deposit amount, as well as eventual costs incurred according to 3.1.3 in our terms and conditions.
- In the case of cancellation later than 90 days, but earlier than 30 days before the date of departure, the traveller shall pay 60% of the price of the tour, as well as eventual costs incurred according to 3.1.3 in our terms and conditions.
- In the case of cancellation 30 days or later before the date of departure, the traveller shall pay for the total price of the tour.
- Should the traveller not cancel the tour, not arrive at the specified departure time and location, or if he /she cannot participate in, or complete the tour as planned due to the fact that he /she is missing the necessary documents, such as a valid passport, visas, etc., the organizer has the right to be credited for the total price of the tour.
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0)301 21100
Not sure about
where you want to go or what you want to see? Click the 'panic button', answer some questions and we'll get in touch with specialist advice.