Liveaboard Departure Dates - Scuba Travel
We are proud to be able to offer liveaboard trips from around the globe. Scuba Travel is continually increasing its network of liveaboard operators, including Wolf Buddy in the Galapagos, Fiji Siren in Fiji and WAOW in Indonesia.
If you do not find a destination that you are looking for, please contact us. Our network enables us to book spots on boats in the Sea of Cortez, the Solomon Islands and Australia among others.
LIveaboard operators generally require a minimum amount of guests in order to sail. For this reason, Scuba Travel cannot guarantee a departure unless the numbers are fulfilled. Contactus for the most updated information regarding the departures and prices. The trips that are marked with bold are our ambassdor led dive holidays, of which the majority have a special theme (photosafari, marine biology, etc.).
NOTE: Our worldwide packages vary greatly with what is, and is not included. For this reason, we ask you to use the "send me an offer" link to request more information.
What is included in a Red Sea liveaboard package?
Scuba Travel has tried to include as much as possible so that there are no surprises upon arrival to the boat. The following is normally included in our packages for Egyptian Red Sea Liveaboards:
- Flight from Scandinavia r/t including food
- All transfers in Egypt
- Visa upon arrival
- 6 nights accommodation onboard the boat
- 1 night accommodation in a hotel/ onboard the boat on the last day including evening meal & breakfast
- All meals, snacks, juice, coffee, tea, soft drinks and water on the boat
- All marine park fees and taxes
- 6 days of diving at 3-4 dives per day (2 dives on the last day) including guide, weights, air fills, 12L cylinder
- 32 % nitrox (not on Dreams)
What is NOT included in the liveaboard package?
- Alcohol purchased on the boat or at the hotel
- Tips to the crew
- Snacks/ lunch on the day of the homeward bound flight
- Rental equipment not mentioned above
Telefon: +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
'panic button', answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.