French Polynesia - September 2018
Only 2 spots left on this trip. Book now!
DIVE IN THE HEART OF PACIFIC OCEAN. French Polynesia is located in the middle of the Pacific Ocean and consists of many, many small islands surrounded by white beaches and crystal clear tropical water. In these spectacular diving waters you will meet a lot of sharks of different species as well as manta rays and dolphins.
- Hammer head, black tip, silky, tiger, silver tip sharks
- Mantas and bottlenose dolphins
- Drift dives, reef diving, channels and shallow dives
- Dive in the heart of the Pacific Ocean
- New amazing views every morning
- Luxury stay onboard newly built French Polynesian Master
- Marine biology- and photo workshop with Anders Salesjö
When we say French Polynesia we guess that you, like many others, immediately think about small picturesque islands spread over a crystal clear sea. The islands are surrounded by white beaches and in their midst are green swaying palms. Under the surface, you have great visibility and can swim among colorful corals, together with sharks and large schools of fish. Is this what you are thinking? You are correct!
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.