Odyssey Liveaboard - Truk Lagoon - Micronesia
Odyssey has six cabins double cabins with a king or twin beds, two private single rooms and one room with a double/twin bunk. All rooms have en-suite facilities, air conditioning controls and DVD player.
Meals are served in the large dining area and with spacious windows surrounding this entire area of the boat, guests can sit and enjoy viewing the beauty of the islands in Truck Lagoon. A separate entertainment lounge is also available with DVD/ TV and stereo, as well as a library and bar.
Behind the dining area is a sun deck with lounge and deck chairs. This is also where divers meet for the dive briefings.
During your stay in Truk Lagoon you will find that the majority of your diving will easily be done directly off the Odyssey while moored over the dive site. Once you arrive and set up your gear in your own private seat and protected dive locker, you won't have to take your gear apart until you prepare to go home. Your tank (air or Nitrox) will be conveniently filled at your seat. For photographers there is a large, sturdy, 3-tiered, carpeted photo table for all your working needs.
- Length 40 m
- Beam 7.3 m
- Cabins Six staterooms with either king size or 2 twin beds. Two private single staterooms.
- One stateroom with a double/twin bunk
- Guests 16
- Tenders 7.5 m custom aluminum with twin 115 Yamaha four stroke outboards, 6 m aluminum with 40 hp Yamaha outboard
- Electronics 2 x Furuno Radar (24 nautical miles), GMDSS equipped for Sea Area A3, 2 x VHF Radio, 2 x Single side band radio, Magellan GPS, Furuno GPS, Furuno Depth Sounder, Compass
- Furuno weatherfax, Comnav Autopilot
- Cruising Speed 9 knots
- A/C Throughout
- Safety Equipment life rafts, buoys and jackets with indicator light, flares, rockets, radar transponders, ship security alarm system, ship security plan
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.