Newfoundland - Canada - Diving Packages
- Snorkel with icebergs and whales
- Breathtaking scenery from the ocean to national parks
- WWII wrecks in pristine condition
This is a destination filled with adventure, from seemingly untouched shipwrecks to icebergs, and the possibility to come eye to eye with a humpback or minke whale. For those who are looking for something a little bit out of the ordinary, this destination has 'experience of a lifetime' written all over it.
Newfoundland offers something for all ages of traveller. From scuba diving on world class wrecks to hiking in breathtaking Gros Morne park to snorkelling with whales or icebergs, this most easterly province of Canada wraps history, beauty and adventure all in one.
Here are just a few samples of what you can do on an exciting trip to Newfoundland:
- Snorkel with icebergs in May and June
- Snorkel with several sorts of whales that come in to eat and breed in July and August
- Discover Labrador takes you on a guided tour across the province including stops to Gros Morne park, the viking village, and the whale graveyard among others.
- Why not rent a car and go on a discovery cruise of your own.
- Combine your trip with a stop in Nova Scotia, a province on Canada's mainland. Nova Scotia highlights include the Bay of Fundy (highest tides in the world) and the Cape Breton trail.
Built totally with Newfoundland Spruce, The Lodge, offers comfortable accommodation, a meeting and social facility with state-of-the-art presentation and entertainment equipment, sauna, indoor pool and recreation areas. It is truely a home away from home you´ll love to relax in. Find Out More...
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.