Day trip and Island excursions
Although scuba diving is undoubtedly one of the most popular activities in the Philippines, there is a lot more to see and do! Cabilao and Bohol offer a wide assortment of scenic attractions.
Chocolate-Hills, Philippine Tarsier and boat ride on the Loboc River
The Chocolate Hills is a famous tourist attraction on Bohol and has been declared the country's third National Geological Monument, and has been proposed for inclusion in the UNESCO World Heritage List.
Considered one of the wonders of the natural world, the legendary Chocolate Hills is a rolling terrain of mounds which are conical and almost symmetrical. Estimated to be at least 1,268 individual mounds, these cone or dome-shaped hills are actually made of grass-covered limestone. The domes vary in sizes from 30 metres to the largest being 120 metres in height. A cruise along Loboc River will take passengers upstream passing by large vegetations of nipa (palm tree), coconuts and other tropical flora. Another highlight is a visit from a little Philippino Tarsier monkey.
- Shopping tour to Tagbilaran City
- Visit the shopping malls and the native market in the capital of Bohol. An impressive experience and a good opportunity to buy some original souvenirs.
- Discover Cabilao Island and its surroundings
- Boat trip to the Moalong river. Enjoy the exotic paradise.
- Boat trip around Cabilao Island with snorkelling, sun bathing and relaxing.
- Island excursion to Lake Cabilao; a bird sanctuary.
Contact us for specific price and availability information: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.