Kuredu Dive Centre - Maldives
Kuredu Island Resort is the home of Prodivers' PADI 5 Star Instructor Development Centre and is one of the largest and longest running diving and snorkeling operations in the Maldives. Prodivers offers a full range of daily excursions and courses catering for beginners and experienced divers and snorkelers alike.
Almost 50 dive sites are spread across the Lhaviyani Atoll, with new sites still being found! The topography of the Lhaviyani Atoll results in a wide variety of dive sites and an astounding quantity of fish life. This vast range of dive sites means we have something for everyone. From gentle dives for beginners, to serious drift dives for adrenalin junkies. Superb macro locations and endless wide angle subjects for photographers are also available. With resident sharks turtles and mantas, Prodivers are able to meet the wishes of almost every diver and snorkeler. A resident videographer is on hand to capture the highlights of the week and regular movie nights are held.
Rebreather friendly, and equipped with underwater scooters, Prodivers also offers the chance for new experiences in diving. Due to some incredible dive sites close by, Prodivers have been able to develop the PADI Distinctive Maldivian Shark & Ray Specialty and Sea Turtle Course.
Dive centre services:
- Rental of snorkel equipment, cameras, accessories and video cameras
- Air-conditioned classrooms
- Workshop with necessary spare parts and tools
- E 6 development & an on-line digital video editing system
- Storage and rinsing room for private equipment
- Daily boat trips twice a day to more than 40 dive sites
- Snorkeling Center with four snorkel guides take guests to the reefs close by, not only from land but also by boat. Introduction to snorkeling, land tours, night snorkeling and half & full day boat trips.
- Full range of PADI courses
Video of Kuredu
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.