Kihaad Resort - Maldives
Kihaad Resort is nestled on its own 600 meters long, coconut-shaped island, complete with lush green vegetation, long white beaches and an adjacent house reef. Whilst the resort offers 118 spacious, private villas and whole range of simple and natural facilities, majority of the island has still been left in its pristine natural state.
The crystal clear turquoise waters of the shallow waist-deep lagoon surrounding the island stretch as far as the eye can see. Guests may fly-in on seaplanes by a 35-minute scenic flight from the international airport at Male.
The resort offers a lot of activities as SPA, snorkelling, diving, wind surfing, canoeing and fishing. Kihaad also has Tennis, badminton, squash and beach volley courts as well as a fitness centre and a swimming pool.
The resort has 3 different types of Beach Villas; Reserve, Lagoon Prestige and Sunset Prestige Pavilion. All of them spacious with it's own garden, a day bed sofa, teak flooring, open-air bathroom and a wooden patio facing the beach.
The Water Villas are erected on wooden stilts in the shallow turquoise-blue lagoon offers a spacious bedroom with absolute seclusion. The direct access to the clear waters of the Indian Ocean from the Water Villa allows you to take a dip into the warm waters and discover the exciting marine life within.
- A master bedroom with an over-sized king bed
- Outdoor rain shower, separate shower and bath tub
- Each bedroom has a 42-inch LED TV
- I-pod docking stations
- Private in-room DVD player and Satellite TV channels
- Tea/Coffee making facilities
- Cappuccino/espresso makers
- Generously stocked mini bar
- Personal safes
- Golfing umbrellas, torches, mosquito repellents
- Complimentary toiletries, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryers
- Complimentary in-Villa bottled drinking water is provided
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.