Waow Luxury Liveaboard
Waow, meaning “ Water Adventure Ocean Wide” is a 58 meter three masted sailing vessel, constructed entirely from iron wood using traditional methods, evoking the southern seas, liberty, adventure, comfort, quality and style.
With nine cabins available catering for a guest list of 18 passengers. The daybed in each cabin can also be used for a third person per cabin, or for twin share purposes. With this charter configuration, WAOW can have a capacity of up to 24 passengers. Each of the cabins is luxurious, spacious and provides all of the amenities expected of a vessel of this standing. They all have private bathrooms with separate shower, seperat WC, air conditioning, desk and entertainment system. The disposition of the cabins is as follows:
6 Deluxe cabins: 24 m2, located below the main deck.
2 Superior cabins: 21 m2 plus a deck lounging area, located on the rear of the main deck.
1 Master cabin: 45 m2, located at the rear of the upper deck and with it´s own spacious sundeck.
Facilities aboard the WAOW
- Resturant and bar area
- Lounge area with TV projection and music facilities
- Dedicated camera room with charging stations 220V/110V plus computer system
- 40 m2 dedicated dive area shaded in the bow of the vessel
- Sun deck on the foredeck of 40 m2
- Shaded main deck area of 120 m2 with tables, deck furniture and showers
- Upper sun deck in front of the wheelhouse of 50 m2
- Shaded rear deck area of 25 m2
- Air conditioning throughout the vessel including cabins and restaurant/lounge areas
- In room entertainment system including monitor and onboard movie system
- Wi-Fi Internet access with download data allowance in each cabin
- Massage service
- Full catering service including 3 main meals per day plus snacka after dives
- Full service bar including non, alcoholic beveragers, wine, beer and spirits
- Full service dive operation including courses and equipment rental
- Land exercusions
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.