Pelagian Luxury Liveaboard - Wakatobi
One of the world’s finest liveaboards, Pelagian offers seven, ten or eleven night dive trips with a unique combination of stunning reef and rarely seen muck diving sites. Passengers on the newly refurbished Pelagian enjoy and revel in the luxuries of superb cuisine, guest-centered service and a smooth, quite ride. This spacious vessel will make you feel like you're on a private yacht charter.
The Pelagian was built at the Batservice Verft A/S Shipyard in Mandal, Norway, as an elegant world-ranging motor yacht. Over the years she has been rebuilt, upgraded and improved many times, most recently at the start of 2009 when she received hundreds of thousands of dollars in improvements.
Pelagian is air-conditioned throughout and offers en-suite accommodation (private bathrooms) in five cabins, ranging from the Standard Cabins up to the Master Suite. With a maximum of only ten guests on this 36m yacht there are several large, comfortable common areas for guests to enjoy. The spacious dive deck is replete with hot water showers and after every dive the staff is standing by with fresh, warm towels and a beverage of choice.
The Pelagian's two custom-made 18ft rigid hull inflatable (RIB) dive tenders are equipped with double 60HP outboard engines, tank racks and secure stainless steel ladders (no need to enter the boat like a stranded seal). These tenders are comfortable and very easy to enter and exit. Diving is mainly done off the tenders as they allow divers to go directly to the dive sites more accurately than the main ship.
Tanks are quickly filled using whips from the Pelagian so there's no need to take the gear off the tenders until the end of the cruise. The friendly, camera-aware crew is always ready to lend a hand.
- 35 meters in length
- Experienced international crew
- 5 spacious air-conditioned staterooms, with large ensuite bathrooms
- 4 x 70 minutes dives per day off two tenders
- 3 professional dive guides/cruise director
- Unlimited tanks and air refills
- Hot showers and freshly hot-dried towels on dive deck
- Snacks and drinks in-between dives
- Large on-board camera room/photo lab
- Nitrox gas and certification available
- Satellite phone with Internet and email
- Large flat panel TV and DVD player in the salon
- 3 Bauer K-14 compressors
- Radar, GPS navigation system, depth sounder, VHF radio, autopilot
- Sat-Com communications, life rafts, beacons + a complete inventory of safety equipment.
If you can’t get enough of the spectacular Wakatobi, why not extend your Pelagian cruise with a stay at Wakatobi Dive Resort. We will be happy to assist and help you design the dive holiday of your dreams!
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.