Bali - Indonesia - Diving Destinations
- Stay two weeks in one spot, or travel around the island - you decide!
- Incredible reefs in the north-west, pelagics in the south, wreck on the east coast
- Combine diving with culture, relaxation and adventurous excursions
In spite of many changes caused by the rapid development of Bali's economy, tourism, and communications, and the influx of people from other Indonesian islands, the island of Bali is year after year voted by the readers of all major travel magazines the most enchanting travel and holiday destination in the whole world. The friendly people and the absence of any serious criminal activities guarantee visitors a totally relaxing stay.
Combine your holiday:
- Mix and match your holiday on Bali. Start in Kuta Beach to relax, go to Ubud for culture & go to the east coast for incredible diving
- Combine diving in the north-east on beautiful coral reefs, with south-east coast diving including wrecks & mantas
- Enjoy six nights on Wakatobi with a stay in Bali.
- Combine the city life in Singapore with Bali's diving and culture
Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort & Spa
On the north east coast of Bali, hidden behind coconut and orange plantations, far away from all other tourists is Alam Anda Ocean Front Resort and Spa located directly by the sea. Here it is possible to still find the original Bali with it's culture and the typical living habits of it's people. Find Out More...
Siddhartha Ocean Front Resort & Spa
Built in 2009, the Siddhartha Ocean Front Resort & Spa set a new standard for hotels in the north-eastern region of the island. This hotel offers you the luxury of a Boutique-Hotel with stunning architecture in a fabulous setting, yet the prices are still reasonable. A very informal and relaxed resort, Siddhartha is an excellent place to unwind while on vacation. Find Out More...
Pondok Sari Dive Resort
This resort in the North-west part of Bali is a feast for the eyes. Built in the style of architecture that is typical for the area, Pondok Sari Beach & Spa Resort is filled with lush gardens, lotus ponds and and Balinese sculptures. Find Out More...
If you know where you
want to go and you're ready to book, contact us using the details below, or click on the button to use our simple form
T +46 (0) 301 22100
Want an offer?
’Help please' button, answer the questions, and our friendly sales staff will be in touch with you soon.
Need some advice?
Our office is full of divers that love to travel and are happy to advise you in planning your next dive holiday.