40 metre S/Y Philippine Siren is Worldwide Dive and Sails largest boat to date. All cabins are spacious and can be used as twins or double bedded rooms. The dining area is now even more spacious offering a great setting for all your meals.
The dive deck has ample space and facilities for underwater photographers and videographers including space for charging and preparation of camera and video equipment.
Built on the Indonesian Island of Sulawesi, she is a traditional “gaft rigged Phinisi” handcrafted from ironwood and teak. You will find no other dive liveaboard as beautiful in Philippine waters, and being that she was built by divers for divers and not adapted from being a second hand research vessel, the choice is clear.
With only 16 guests on each trip, there is abundant space for all guests.
Features of the S/Y Philippine Siren include:
- 7 sails
- An expansive leisure deck area
- A spacious air-conditioned saloon with cocktail bar, 42 inch flatscreen & computer server supporting the inter-cabin network
covered outdoor dining area
- 8 large air-conditioned cabins each with their own personal computer, audio-visual entertainment system and ensuite bathrooms with hot water. All rooms are lavished with luxury extra’s including bathrobes, hair dryers, towels, individually controlled mood lighting and individual controls for your air-conditioning unit.
- Laundry Service
- Massage Service
- Yacht Boutique, which will make available to customers Worldwide Dive and Sail merchandise, including towels, hats, log books, t-shirts, shorts and lighters just to name a few items
- Enriched Air Nitrox is free for all certified Nirox divers.
- 2 high-powered Zodiacs accompany the S/Y Philippine Siren
Specialized features for Underwater Photographers & Videographers include:
- Each cabin is fitted with an individual computer and multiple power sources to facilitate the needs of digital photography. The computer features high end specifications and 20” high definition flatscreens, which are integrated with the yachts network server in the saloon.
- Workstations for the preparation and maintenance of cameras including prep and storage areas
- Large rinse tanks with fresh water solely for cameras and videos.
S/Y Philippine Siren - Yacht Safety:
The S/Y Philippine Siren has been designed and constructed based upon Lloyds Standards, the leading international body of maritime safety standards. The crew has been specially trained in all aspects of safety, emergency and evacuation procedures. The yacht is equipped with the latest safety features including Life Rafts, Life Jackets, Fire Extinguishers, Smoke Alarms, Emergency Long Distance Radios, and Satellite Phones.